Full research papers can be submitted here for review: ICoC2019 submissions system
All accepted papers will be submitted for indexing through various SCOPUS-indexed journals or conference proceedings.
All full paper submissions will receive double-blind reviews, therefore please hide all author information from your papers.
- Papers will be submitted to the SCOPUS-indexed International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA)
- Maximum 6 (6) pages
- Formatting guidelines: Download the ICoC guidelines here
Deadline for submission of papers: 1st September 2019
Conference dates: 25-26 September 2019
Camera-Ready Manuscript Submission Guidelines
Once your submission has been accepted, please follow these guidelines:
- Register and pay for your accepted papers. Visit the Registration page for more info.
- Make any necessary adjustments to your paper according to your reviewers’ comments.
- Upload the final camera-ready version to our conference submission system.
- Attend the conference – enjoy!
- Each presenter will be given 12 minutes of presentation time, followed by 3 minutes of Q&As.
- Presentations must be delivered in English.
- Each session will be chaired by one Chair Person and one Time Keeper.
- Conference attendees will be notified of any additional rules by the Program Committee prior and during the event if necessary.