Registration for ICoC2019 is now open – please follow the steps below ONLY once your papers have successfully been reviewed and accepted. If you have submitted your paper, please wait for your acceptance email before registering.
Step 1: Receive Invoice
Upon successful acceptance of your paper, an invoice will be sent to the corresponding author’s email address. Once received, please proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Payment
Payments can be made by credit card, telegraphic transfer, or bank transfer, via the following channels:
- Credit card payments can be made through the official USIM MyPayment portal
(http://mypayment1.usim.edu.my/onlineseminar/) – primary payment/registration method
- Click on the ‘View’ button for INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CYBERSECURITY (ICoC2019) – (0000)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Please select “Participant type” as Presenter to proceed with payment
- Bank (EFT/MEPS IBG) and telegraphic transfers can be made using the following details
- Our bank account details:
- Beneficiary Bank: Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB)
- Bank Account No: 05058010008884
- Beneficiary Name: Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Reference: ICoC19-[Paper ID]
- e.g. if your paper ID is “3”, write ICoC19-3
- Refer to your paper acceptance email to confirm your Paper ID
- Additional bank account details for Foreign Telegraphic Transfers:
- SWIFT Code: BIMBMYKL
- Bank Branch: BIMB Bandar Baru Nilai
- Branch Code: 4005058
- Branch Address:
Ground Floor, PT7183 & PT7184,
Jalan BBN 1/2E,
Bandar Baru Nilai,
71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan,
- Please email your payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com
- All payments via Bank Transfers for:
- Malaysian participants must use MYR (not USD)
- Participants from other countries must use USD (not MYR)
- Our bank account details:
- ATTENTION: Please take note that we DO NOT accept payments to USIM via “CASH DEPOSIT” (CDM) BIMB ATM machines.
- Please take note that any PO, LO, GL/EFT should be forwarded/emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as a guarantee of payments
- Payments should be cleared before 18th August 2019
- Kindly wait for notification of acceptance and invoice from ICoC2019 for further action
- CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION: STRICTLY NO REFUND
Step 3: Proof of Payment
For the final step, please email your proof of payments to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program schedule
- Submission procedures
|Presenter (Academic and Professional)||USD 550.00/RM 2200|
|Presenter (Student)||USD 450.00/RM 1500|
|Additional papers (same presenter)||USD 550.00/RM 2200|
|Participant (Listener)||USD 200.00/RM 600|
|Accompanying Person||USD 200.00/RM 600|
- Normal rate: Paid after 30 June 2019 and latest by 1st September 2019
- Includes: Certificate + Conference Goodies + Access to Conference Areas + Lunch + 2 time Coffee Breaks + Paper Publication
- Travelling and lodging fees are not included.
Any additional pages beyond the maximum sixth (6) allowed will incur extra charges.
Requests for extra certificates must be made during conference registration, and will also incur extra charges.